If an item does not meet with your satisfaction for any reason, you are welcome to return it. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must obtain an RMA: You must notify us of your desire to return your purchase within 14 days of receiving the items. Please request an RMA by logging into your account at houseofholiday.com.
- We will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number.
- Authorized returns must be received by us within 15 days of issuance of an RMA
- Please prominently display the RMA number on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Returned items must be the same item and in the same condition as originally shipped. Refunds are for the final purchase price only.
- Shipping costs and handling charges (if any) are non-refundable.
- Special orders and personalized items are not returnable.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% re-stocking fee on returned items
- A credit will be issued as soon as we receive and inspect your return. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
If the item you have ordered is defective, contact us within the seller warranty period of 15 days and we will replace the defective item for you with an item of equal or greater functionality. We do not pay for return shipping but will pay shipping on the replacement item for domestic orders. International buyers pay shipping both ways. Outside of 15 days only manufacturers warranties (if any) apply.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund), unless waived by a Customer Support Agent. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA Replacement (exchanges) without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.